Millennium Construction, Inc. offers general contractor, construction management, design build, commercial construction, & steel building services in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Preconstruction Planning & Budgeting
- Before breaking ground, it is vitally important to have a comprehensive preconstruction plan. Determining the scale, materials, and budget of your building design project is the necessary first step toward bringing your vision to life. Make Millennium Construction, Inc. your first call when planning your next design build project. We will be happy to sit down with you and begin planning and providing you with budgets for your next building design and building construction project.
- Preliminary Code Review & Design
- The safety of future inhabitants is always at the forefront in the mind of a general contractor during the building construction process. However, our focus on safety and code adherence starts long before the construction process. Working with experienced architects, Millennium Construction, Inc. will perform a code review while we are working on your building design, ensuring your new building is up to code in all areas, including fire safety, plumbing, electrical, and more.
- Color Renderings & Marketing
- Are you excited to announce your new location? Is your business building a brand-new headquarters? Building hype and excitement around your commercial construction project is a great way to build anticipation and drive engagement with your customers. If you are looking to produce marketing materials or if you need that “coming soon” attraction to your site, Millennium Construction, Inc. provides interior and exterior color renditions of your building design.
- Engineering, Specifications, & Construction Drawings
- A complete set of plans and building specifications are provided and reviewed thoroughly. This includes civil/site engineering, architectural plans, plumbing, HVAC, and electrical drawings.
- Construction Bid Process
- Millennium Construction, Inc. works with a select, highly skilled group of subcontractors and suppliers to obtain the best quality service for the best possible price. We also consider recommendations from the owner in obtaining a construction bid.
- Design Build
- Millennium Construction, Inc. offers a single point of contact for the entire design build process, both the architectural building design phase and building construction phase of the project.
- Construction Management
- A strong, organized management team makes all of the difference in ensuring your building construction project is completed safely, on time, and on budget. If the owner chooses to contract Millennium Construction, Inc. for portions of the project, we can act as the construction manager assisting in obtaining qualified bids, scheduling, contract processing, inspections, pay applications, warranties, and project close outs.
- Cost Plus % & Lump Sum Contracts
- Millennium Construction, Inc. conducts business by the mantra “a personal building experience”, and we proudly give each owner the choice of how they want their contract structured. A cost plus a % is an “open book” process that expose all the costs of the project and the general contractor works off of a percent of those costs. A lump sum gives one price for the completion of the project per the plans and specifications.
Each employee at Millennium Construction, Inc. is dedicated to giving every customer the best general contractor experience possible. From construction management to design build services to commercial construction and industrial construction, our expert team of passionate, knowledgeable, and hard-working construction professionals is here to make your vision of a brand-new building design into a reality.